SheepKeep - matching livestock to grazing

Call 01235 768667 or click ADVERTISE to market your company and sponsor SheepKeep and FWAG


The simplest option is to acquire a sheep water trough and connect to the metered mains water.
Where do I get troughs and pipes?

When mains water is not available:

Buy (new, around £1000) or rent (around £25 per week) a water bowser and take water to the stock. In some areas, bowsers may be available free of charge under special circumstances.
Where do I buy/rent bowsers?

For smaller groups of sheep which are not lambing or milking, it may be perfectly adequate to just provide a trough which the stock watcher can top up with a 25 litre can when inspecting sheep.